Monday, October 13, 2008

Cave Hill Cemetery

My friend Patti and I occasionally get together to take pictures around Louisville. On this particularly hot summer morning we went to Cave Hill Cemetery. I had never been before, and I have to admit that I have never seen such a beautiful cemetery. Also, until this day, I had never been lost in a cemetery! Fortunately, we parked the car close to this guy, and some friendly employees were able to direct us back!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tony and Kristen Mueller said...

Gorgeous pictures...your vision was perfect! LOVE EM!

Blog Archive

About Me

Married since 2006 to the best husband in the world. Living in Louisville so he can finish his seminary degree. Hopefully we will return home to St. Louis in 2009. // Full-time job: Secretary // Dream job: Stay-at-home wife and mother, Photographer