Monday, October 13, 2008

Pricing Update

$50 Portrait Session
(Engagements, Maternity, Family, High School Seniors, etc.)
1 hour, 1 location of your choice, unlimited wardrobe changes
Approximately 50 high-resolution images on CD with printing permission

Births - Please contact me directly for pricing information.

Weddings - I currently work as a second shooter for Tony and Kristen Mueller of Synergy Photography, based out of St. Louis, MO. If interested, please let me know or contact them directly and let them know I referred you.

I am available to shoot in the St. Louis, MO and Louisville, KY metro areas. Any shoots in St. Louis may require a travel fee and will be scheduled on weekends or holidays on which I will already be in town.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if you were in KC, we could do trash the dress! oh well, keep up the good work!

Blog Archive

About Me

Married since 2006 to the best husband in the world. Living in Louisville so he can finish his seminary degree. Hopefully we will return home to St. Louis in 2009. // Full-time job: Secretary // Dream job: Stay-at-home wife and mother, Photographer